The various types of air tests we provide include:
- Reassurance Testing – To test that residual fibre concentrations are below the clearance indicator or to determine if airborne fibres are present in any given location
- Leak Testing – Undertaken during work with or removal of asbestos to ensure that safety measures are effective
- Background Testing – To determine background levels of fibres in the air prior to work with asbestos starting
- Personal Testing – A test undertaken on an individual during works with a number of applications including; ensure protective equipment is fit for purpose, for medical surveillance, for risk assessments and to ensure control measures are adequate
- Clearance Testing – Undertaken following work with or removal of asbestos, normally as part of a 4-stage clearance.